Pages

Scandal Japanese Band 

Okay!
It's really long that i realized that Scandal Band is 'Really Cool and Wow!!' 


There's Haruna Ono, Mami Sasazaki, Tomomi Ogawa, and Rina Suzuki 
I like it when they turn on Harukaze song! It's really cool and energic!! Mami and Haruna looks so cute with that blonde hair ( i like Mami the most! >_< ) 


Here's Scandal 







 I really like Mami Sasazaki. She sometime can be so cool but cute too :)






3 Responses so far.

  1. ever since i heard they're song HARUKAZE from bleach when i was watching it, i loved them since. and its kinda weird for a 16 year old guy to be saying that but o well i love themmm!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Hey, thanks for the comment! :)
    Haha... It's okay if 16 year old guys like Scandal. I think, there's a lot of people like you LOVE SCANDAL too ^_^
    Yeah, and when i watched HARUKAZE [Live] i'm direclty download it. Mami face looks so diffent, haha :D
    Hope you not disappointed with my write ;-)

  3. I just heard Harukaze from a friend this March 2012, then i began to like them..Now I'm addicted to them..currently listening to their songs lol.. All of them are pretty and cute.

Post a Comment

    About Me

    My Photo
    Learn Bahasa
    Pelajar SMA PLUS PGRI Cibinong Kelas XI IPA UNGGULAN 5
    View my complete profile

    Followers